Upgraded Support. Zea may provide upgraded support, in which case the terms will be specified on the Order Form.
Standard Support. Zea provides standard support services at no additional charge for Software ("Support ") in accordance with the following terms:
- Support Hours. Support is provided Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern Time (Montreal).
- Incident Submission and Client Cooperation. Client may report errors or abnormal behavior of the Software ("Incidents") by contacting Zea in the Software via the help menu or via email at help.zea.live. Client will provide information and cooperation to Zea as reasonably required for Zea to provide Support. This includes, without limitation, providing the following information to Zea regarding the Incident:
- Aspects of the Software that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Incident's impact on users
- Start time of Incident
- List of steps to reproduce Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- Wording of any error message
- Incident Response. Zea’s Support personnel will assign a priority level ("Priority Level") to each Incident and seek to provide responses in accordance with the table below.
Priority Level Description Target Response Time Target Resolution or Workaround Time Priority 1 Operation of the Software is critically affected (not responding to requests or serving content) for a large number of users; no workaround is available. 4 hours 48 hours Priority 2 Software is responding and functional, but performance is degraded, and/or Incident has a potentially severe impact on the operation of the Software for multiple users. 1 day 3 business days Priority 3 Non-critical issue; no significant impact on performance of the Software but user experience may be affected. 2 business days Next available patch or release
- Exclusions. Zea will have no obligation to provide Support to the extent an Incident arises from: (a) use of the Software by Client in a manner not authorized in the Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of Zea’s reasonable control; (c) Client’s equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; or (d) third party systems, acts or omissions.